Lest I not carefully follow instructions, my next task is to talk about the easiest and hardest 7.5 Habits for me...although I confess that I've already strayed, since I did the blog thing before I did my contract. So maybe this means that the hardest thing for me is to Begin With the End in Mind, since I haven't decided what my goal is. Oh, well. My second hardest is probably Teach and Mentor Others...too many assumptions about what people already know.
What am I best at? For the most part, Viewing Problems as Challenges and Having Confidence in Myself as a Competent, Effective Learner.
There! Now I'd better get back to that contract...
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Geezer
- I didn't play "library" when I was a kid, although my mom worked as the bookkeeper (no pun intended) in one for several years in an old (even at that time) Carnegie building. The decision to take a graduate program in library science (the term of that era) came after I received my relatively useless BA and spent a year pondering (or being in denial about) my future...and the rest is history.
No comments:
Post a Comment